Classified scenario advice needed

Advice needed
Fellow posted in our classified section that they wanted to buy a piece of clothing. A new member responded that they had one they would sell. The OP said they needed a different size. I was looking for the size the new member was offering so I pm them and inquire about the details. Looks like it would work for me so I requested PayPal info to send payment. The owner sends an email address to use for their PayPal account and then quickly sends another one saying that the PayPal account actually isn’t their email address but their name, use their name instead.
The seller being a new member and the variance in PayPal info has given me pause. What advice would you give me about completing this transaction?

OP
darcytribe
I have requested a photo and he has given a phone number. That’s a good idea about making it a unique photo.

Paypal is excellent at protecting buyers. Just don't use FNF and you're good. Document the nature of the purchase in your PP notes and save all correspondence, just in case.

Everything already mentioned. I usually request a photo with my rokslide username and the current date written on a piece of paper in the photo with the item.

OP
darcytribe
So I followed the advice on this thread and just completed the transaction successfully. Thanks all.