Classifieds feedback

Ucsdryder

WKR
This is a PSA to anybody in the classifieds. Please take the 20 seconds and leave feedback. With seemingly more and more scammers out there this feature really helps weed out the potential crooks. I’ve bought and sold about 100 items in the last 12-18 months. I only have 6 positive feedbacks out of 100 transactions! Do everyone else a favor and leave feedback whether you’re the buyer or seller!

Great advice. I've requested feedback several times from people I've bought and sold with.

Out of all the sites I've been a member on, this one is the easiest to leave feedback, yet its the one that the feature gets used the least.

Britt-dog

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve done quite a few deals here. Even though I always leave feedback, nobody else does. Same on arfcom and the fire.

lintond

WKR
I’m glad you brought this up. I was searching for how to do this but now realize it’s because I was on Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honyock

WKR
Two new threads this week on the optics classifieds bout scammers. It takes about two seconds to click on the icon or name and click add feedback. It won't stop all the scamming but at least we would know if someone has legitimately bought or sold on Rockslide. Lots of good guys to deal with on this sight.

krimmie

FNG
Can you leave feed back with tap talk?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think there’s a workaround. There are 3 dots on top right side of pages on Tapatalk. Hit that and you’ll have an option of web view...think you can do the feedback via web view. Someone will have to try it though.

03f2bc6eee0537d403c960a342d1dfa7.jpg

45e983b2787c40f0f0b33c92a1da2535.jpg

krimmie

FNG
FYI, I was able to give safarihunter feedback using Tapatalk with the method above.

fwafwow

WKR
Should start leaving negative feedback for folks who don't leave feedback.
Great idea!

On a related matter, how much grace (and time) should we give before leaving negative feedback for a deal that didn’t go as expected?

Great idea!

On a related matter, how much grace (and time) should we give before leaving negative feedback for a deal that didn’t go as expected?

Depends on the situation I guess.

If something arrived and wasn't as stated, first message should be to seller, but if they blow you off it's not like you need to spend a bunch of time sitting on it.

Guess it's like the guy who had the kifaru and other stuff, started shipping water bottles to people or something. Doesn't take long to know what was going on.

Damn Texans.

Themic86

Lil-Rokslider
I’ll keep that in mind as never knew where it was since I have tapacrap