Classifieds rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aboyer35

FNG
Is it automatic access to classifieds when you reach the number of posts? I thought I hit my limit yesterday but I still do not have permission to reply in the classifieds.

I think it said it can take 24 hours after your reach your limit.

Also you have to be a user for 7 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to the site and I get the popup telling me, 10 post, 7 days of being a member and can take up to 24 hours. Glad these rules are in place!

TradFreak

FNG
I guess my question what is considered a post do you just comment or start a feed?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
A

Aboyer35

FNG
It still takes 7 days and 11 comments/post before you can respond in the classifieds or at least it did for me.

kman87

FNG
Idk what happened, but all the sudden i can't buy anything after being able to for a long time.... is there a dormancy rule that resets you if your'e not active enough for a while?

I guess I should've checked here sooner been a lurker for a long time and am now wanting to buy something and didn't get it figured out until now

Been a lurker for a long time as well, it’s unfortunate to find out I can’t reply or PM since I found a couple classifieds I really want to reply to but I am really glad these rules are in place to keep the scammers out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.