Classifieds

Great forum and place to exchange and sell items. Its all about common sense so many times. If it’s too good to be true it probably isn’.

I came across this site by searching for a spotting scope on Google. Found a lot of great info in the other sub-sections and will be visiting here regularly. Thanks for the great knowledge.

Bwhitey

FNG
I also appreciate all efforts to keep it safe for us. Additionally, I really like the filters and search options compared to other sites.

MHLS8611

FNG
There's some great advice here. Being new to rokslide I appreciate all the valuable info!

I think members who have joined after a certain date should pay a small fee to use classifieds. I see a lot of guys coming on now and saying "I'm just here to post until I can access classifieds" then they just buy and don't sell, nor contribute to the forum. Take what they can and leave nothing.

I think members who have joined after a certain date should pay a small fee to use classifieds. I see a lot of guys coming on now and saying "I'm just here to post until I can access classifieds" then they just buy and don't sell, nor contribute to the forum. Take what they can and leave nothing.
The sellers of those items might disagree that the buyers don't add any value.

The sellers of those items might disagree that the buyers don't add any value.

The "I'm just here to post until I can access the classifieds" members with no post after they became classifieds eligible just rubs me the wrong way I guess. From my view, the balance of buyers to sellers is what makes the Rokslide classifieds better than ebay, facebook groups, etc etc. Add a few hundred accounts made for the purpose of buying only and that may flip the script over time..

Thanks and looking forward to using the classifieds as I’m currently wanting to buy a Maven C1 8x42 binoculars

Vaultman

WKR
Since there's not really a vetting process other than post count, why not charge some type of one time fee ? Anything, $1 or something minimal that has to be paid through a PayPal account prior to buying or selling on the classified?
Leave Feedback for people when you buy or sell. That's another way other than post count.