Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel0307

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys I’m still kinda new here but found out today you have to have 10 post before you can buy anything on the classifieds.. Probably a good rule..

How do people usually do sales on here? PayPal funds transfer and then ship? Ebay just charges an arm and a leg.

Willskee

FNG
Also new to Rokslide but glad to see a nice system of rules in place for buying and selling. Very happy to have stumbled on this place!

Still trying to work out the kinks. Curious, after the post, is there a wait time before being able to post or reply in classified adds?

Smtn10pt

FNG
Ive been a member for years just haven't posted much, trying to get up to 10 so I can browse the classifieds and snag some gear

Tacos

FNG
New here as well. Been a member of a few other competition shooting forums for years. Having some rules around buying and selling always seems to reduce the scams.

Longhorn

FNG
Still trying to work out the kinks. Curious, after the post, is there a wait time before being able to post or reply in classified adds?
I think I saw that it said 10 posts or 7 days before access and it can take up to 24 hours upon reaching those requirements before the forum will let you reply/post/pm.

crolfes

FNG
I'm new to rokslide as well and would like to deal on a spotting scope but I guess i'll have to post 10 times and wait 7 days...hope it's still there when I get permission to reply!

I've been a long time lurker and searched this forum for reviews but just recently made a profile. I have some Swarovski 15x56 SLCs that I need to sell before the wife kills me! Let me know if any of you folks are interested! lol

Everyone here is in the same boat. I get it. Same deal over at archerytalk forums and it really has helped

joshn

FNG
I had 10+ posts in the classifieds section prior to the new rules going into effect, but evidently those don't count towards my overall post count.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I had 10+ posts in the classifieds section prior to the new rules going into effect, but evidently those don't count towards my overall post count.

If the post is deleted(like we use to ask the user to do in the classifieds) it removes it from your post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.