Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakester

FNG
It would be nice if there was some other way than just creating meaningless content in order to accrue enough forum cred to reply to a classified ad. But I am also grateful for the work admin does to keep the site humming along...

Pro953

WKR
It would be nice if there was some other way than just creating meaningless content in order to accrue enough forum cred to reply to a classified ad. But I am also grateful for the work admin does to keep the site humming along...

Absolutely. The site admins will gladly accept 100.00
Donations with the donation your minimum 10 post will be waived.... I hope this new policy will help relieve everyone from the arduous task of generating 10 posts and contributing to the community dialog that generates the advertising and sponsorship revenue so you can enjoy the currently free classified section.

(Ryan, Robby please note I would appreciate a 50% commission for all revenue collected this way. As I assume the sums will be significant, I am open to monthly lump sum payments to make it easier).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely. The site admins will gladly accept 100.00
Donations with the donation your minimum 10 post will be waived.... I hope this new policy will help relieve everyone from the arduous task of generating 10 posts and contributing to the community dialog that generates the advertising and sponsorship revenue so you can enjoy the currently free classified section.

(Ryan, Robby please note I would appreciate a 50% commission for all revenue collected this way. As I assume the sums will be significant, I am open to monthly lump sum payments to make it easier).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While you joke, there a lot of forums that charge or give higher preference to contributors(e.g. bump limits).

To all the people saying there has to be a better way, the answer is this is the better way. It's been open in and the past and we added these hurdles and the amount of scammers and spammers have gone down.

Rialh

FNG
thought the 10 posts rule was kinda dumb, but I guess I see the need for it, anyway thank you admins for making this possible

Status
Not open for further replies.