Exactly my routine, but I don't worry about grease on the threads.1. Torch tip cleaner through the flash channel.
2. 1/8 inch drill bit through the flash hole.
3. Scrub entire breech plug surface with Hoppe's #9 with a q tip
4. Solvent down the flash channel with a syringe
5. Dry as much as possible of breech plug, allow residual solvent to evaporate
6. Breech plug grease on threads
It's certainly not necessary with BH 209, but it does help to create a more watertight seal on the back end of the charge as the breech plug grease is very hydrophobic. Worth considering if you hunt in rainy or humid environments.Exactly my routine, but I don't worry about grease on the threads.