Cleaning case lube after sizing

Sled

WKR
Hot water in a bowl. Toss the brass in, swirl them around for a minute or so, then drain. I do that twice and haven't found any residue left. (I use One Shot)

one shot has produced squibbs for me when not properly cleaned.

tdot

WKR
one shot has produced squibbs for me when not properly cleaned.
I used it for years without cleaning the cases at all. Never had a single misfire or issue or strange pressure issues Hornady even states that you don't need to clean the residue off the case. I only started to clean it off like I do when I started messing with very light neck tension and didn't want any lube present.

Sled

WKR
I used it for years without cleaning the cases at all. Never had a single misfire or issue or strange pressure issues Hornady even states that you don't need to clean the residue off the case. I only started to clean it off like I do when I started messing with very light neck tension and didn't want any lube present.
i probably went heavy on it that time. 3 out of 20 was enough for me to change the program. now i keep it around in case i'm looking to get a medical marijuana card like randy marsh on south park. otherwise, the squib issue and huge cancer label are enough to make me put it down. pam cooking spray works better for me. just retumble and clear the media from the flash hole and i'm good.

Cleaning them after lubing seems like too much work. Hornady one shot or mix your own similar case lube, I think the 6.5 guys have a recipe...

I like to toss the brass back in the tumbler for 15 or 20 minutes. Just have to make sure there are no corncob bits in the flashover during priming.

Maidenfan539

Lil-Rokslider
I've used lacquer thinner with good results. It evaporates and any residual I just blow out with the air hose.

wyosam

WKR
Either back in the tumbler, spin on a lee zip trim with a rag, or nothing. Depends on my mood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk