Cleaning Crispi Colorados?

TravKatQ

WKR
My boots are starting to pile up with blood and grim and wanted to hear how everyone else is cleaning their Crispi Colorados? Want to give them a good scrub and don’t know if you can use the crispi cream conditioner? Never owned a high dollar pair of boots and want to make these last long then the others. Thanks, Travis

Firehawk

WKR
Clean them with cold water, dawn dish soap and a soft nylon brush. Make sure you pull off the shoe laces to really get everything. Rinse them ultra well and then use a good "conditioning" spray. Like Crispi's Waterproofing conditioning spray or a similar product. You can use the cream on the leather, but not on the synthetic stuff.

OP
TravKatQ

TravKatQ

WKR
Clean them with cold water, dawn dish soap and a soft nylon brush. Make sure you pull off the shoe laces to really get everything. Rinse them ultra well and then use a good "conditioning" spray. Like Crispi's Waterproofing conditioning spray or a similar product. You can use the cream on the leather, but not on the synthetic stuff.

Sounds good will give it a try. Couldn’t find anything on Crispi website that says which conditioner to use. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX_Diver

WKR
I use a hose and a brush at the end of each season to clean, then a week before my hunts I treat w/ granger repel.

2 seasons in (both with solid snow), and some use during the summer too and so far so good.