Climate change is really what’s causing inflation[emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyjunky

WKR
I can see the next headline now…the border is being flooded because it’s getting too hot in these other countries, wafj.

It’s amazing how nobody is responsible for anything that’s happening, blame is always on something else.

Andrew, help me out. Where in that article does it imply that "inflation has nothing to do with bad policy making by our government and everything to do with climate change"? I did not get that impression from the article whatsoever.

Yoder

WKR
I read the other day that climate change is causing an increase in heart attacks in people under 30 yrs old. I guess people from AK shouldn't move south or they will surely die.

I read the other day that climate change is causing an increase in heart attacks in people under 30 yrs old. I guess people from AK shouldn't move south or they will surely die.
Yoder, I'm doubting your ability to read if that is how you interpreted this study. Maybe it's time to go back to third grade so you can give it another go.

Yoder

WKR
Yoder, I'm doubting your ability to read if that is how you interpreted this study. Maybe it's time to go back to third grade so you can give it another go.
You voted for Joe Biden, didn't you? It's ok. By the way, I wasn't picking on you. I picked AK just because it's cold there.

Status
Not open for further replies.