closed cell foam pad in wide?

*zap*

WKR
I would like to get a quality closed cell foam pad, either fold up or roll up, that has good r value but I would like something wide....any suggestions?

I only see 20" wide but maybe I am not looking @ the right stuff, thanks.

Redcamp on Amazon is 22” wide. Alps Mountaineering 625 is 25”. I’m sure there are others.

TripleAAA

FNG
I would like to get a quality closed cell foam pad, either fold up or roll up, that has good r value but I would like something wide....any suggestions?

I only see 20" wide but maybe I am not looking @ the right stuff, thanks.
You can get them at the Foam factory website. They have larger sizes for a fraction of the cost. Its the best bang for your buck.. Just click on the mattress link.

Therma rest.

They make a 25” wide version of the ridge rest. They also make a 25” folder for the USGI / USMC crowd.

If you are not looking for thickness, I use a pad called Matty mcmattface from seek outside and cut it to 25”. It is really more of protection for my self inflating and doubles as a sitting and glassing pad.

Clovis

Lil-Rokslider
There is a regular old fashioned roll-up RidgeRest Classic in 25 inch width too, not just the military accordion fold version linked above.