Fits ski socks medium cushion x3
Arcteryx naga hoody
Kuiu peloton 240 vest
Kuiu chugach rain gear
Kifaru LPP/arcteryx thorium-undecided
Goose feet gear downtek pants
OR windpro beanie
Scarpa Charmoz/Scarpa Rebel k/ Salewa Raven 2- undecided

Pretty much everything is set there as far as clothing. The boots are still up in the air. I planned to wear Hoffman Explorers but not exactly sure that’s what I’ll take. Thinking a synthetic boot may be best. Lighter and dries quicker.

As far as insulation layer i added the goosefeet gear full zip bottoms with 4 ounces of downtek. They are 10d with 70d reinforcement in seat and knees and weigh 9.5 ounces. Very happy with them. The insulation top I’m not totally committed on either. I have a LPP in transit to me as we speak. It’s gonna be a little heavier than some of the other options but it’s gonna work whether wet/damp or not. If I like the way the LPP packs down and it fits good I’ll probably take it. My sleep bag is a western mountaineering alpinlite with is obviously down but will carry in event compression sack or waterproof roll top. My pack weight is pretty good at this point so that’s why I’m considering the LPP but who knows i May end of changing that plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How does the Naga compare to the Patagonia R1 and Sitka Core Heavyweight? That is an interesting piece. Looks like I can pick one up for a fairly decent price right now.

OP
kipper09

kipper09

WKR
It is an interesting piece. It’s made of a couple different materials from the body and the sleeve. The sleeves are a little lighter and more fitted and thinner material I guess would be how I would describe it. The body is a little more heavyweight, like a heavier fleece. I really really like the naga hoody. I have the R1 as well and like it. I think as far as uses they are close to being useful for some tasks and temperatures. I do like the hood on the naga better. It’s not really attached to the collar like a normal hood. It will lay flat with the zipper zipped up if that makes sense. Overall I think 200 bucks is pretty steep for what it is. But I know what you are looking at now and think at that price it’s a very solid piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk