clothing recomendations

Squirrels

WKR
Good to know. I agree with you. I don't read much news about BLM. I pulled the post.
You do you brother. I’m sure I buy stuff from people who support things I don’t. I just not aware at the time. Just throwing a little information out there. Anyone can do with it what they wish.

LostArra

WKR
You do you brother. I’m sure I buy stuff from people who support things I don’t. I just not aware at the time. Just throwing a little information out there. Anyone can do with it what they wish.
I did a little research after you posted and wasn't happy with what I learned.

I use columbia Galliten Range clothing, I like the wool clothing, hunt mostly western Maryland the temp range can be anywhere from the 60 degree range to 0 out, also a stand hunter with a bit of good base layerng no problems, cuts the winds, stays warm when wet reasonably priced and holds up well, I like quality hunting clothing but when it comes too pricing the sitka and others are beyond my limits. Would rather save that money for a good rifle and high end glass.

You probably already purchased a set but I cant say enough about the Drake Non Typical, stand hunter silencer jacket and bibs. If they interest you let me know as I can get you a s=discount to try them out!

Pilarczyk85

Lil-Rokslider
I believe First Lite just came out with some super cold weather stuff. Parka and bibs. Might be something to look at.