Cloudburst on sale $199

Sekora

Lil-Rokslider
Do you guys size up on this jacket? I've never tried this one on. I usually wear an XL but wondering if I should get 2XL for layering under it.

TBHasler

WKR
Unless your wanting an athletic/tighter fit, I would suggest sizing up. I don’t think it’s as tight a cut as the Jetstream but it’s pretty tight for an outer layer piece.

Do you guys size up on this jacket? I've never tried this one on. I usually wear an XL but wondering if I should get 2XL for layering under it.

I disagree with the above post. Their rain gear is not cut like the Jetstream jacket that has an athletic fit. If you wear a XL jacket then order the XL and you will have plenty of room to layer.

Anyone have the weight of the cloudburst? Please specify what size if you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sekora

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys. I have been needing a new rain coat. I think I will give this one a try. I did read elsewhere that it is not an athletic cut, so I think I will go with XL. I can always send it back if it don't fit like I want it too.

Just saw this after I ordered this morning. I picked up the pants also for the same price and have a lot of talks also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already have the stormfront pants but i wanted a jacket this is way more packable. How is the cloudburt as far as being able to squish down in the pack???
Also anyone know the differences between the 2018 and 2019 models of cloudburst??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk