Co 66 help

Jd259

WKR
So I’ve got a 66 tag in Colorado and scouted the unit this last weekend and wasn’t overly impressed with what I saw and maybe I wasn’t looking in the right areas I know the deer are up higher than they will be come season and are probably timbered up now but if I don’t get any weather I don’t really like my chances lol if anyone had hunted 66 second or third season in the past and wants to chat about it a little bit I would really appreciate it feel free to shoot me a pm if your willing to discuss some things.
Thanks, Jack

I hunt 66 often, and shed hunt it when I don't have a tag. I can probably help some. You should be seeing alot of deer. I think with the lack of bucks killed last season its a great year to have a tag there. PM me and I'll see if I can help.

OP
Jd259

Jd259

WKR
Thanks man I’ll shoot you a pm I appreciate It

OP
Jd259

Jd259

WKR
What season is your tag? I'll be there the first weekend of 2nd season and I can let you know if I see anything interesting.
I drew second season also I’ll be out there a few days before season to keep narrowing down where I want to start huntin but I’d be more than happy to keep in touch and trade info if you want.

Hsr24

FNG
I hunt 66 often, and shed hunt it when I don't have a tag. I can probably help some. You should be seeing alot of deer. I think with the lack of bucks killed last season its a great year to have a tag there. PM me and I'll see if I can help.
Hey I’m new to the site, so I can’t PM yet. Just got my father in law a 66 2nd tag off the leftover list. I live in montrose but he lives in Iowa so he’s coming out. I’ve never hunted 66. Was wondering if you’d be able to help some. Just lost looking at onx. My email is [email protected]. I appreciate any help

Hsr24

FNG
Deer or elk? What season? Truthfully I don't hunt 62 often but I know areas that hold animals through friends. Was in there in archery season with a friend and we were into elk. Happy to help as much as I can, send me an email.

TygerJ

FNG
I drew second season also I’ll be out there a few days before season to keep narrowing down where I want to start huntin but I’d be more than happy to keep in touch and trade info if you want.

Hey JD259. Would love to ask you some questions on your 66 2nd rifle hunt via private message if you’d be willing.