CO 76 Archery 2017

J_hol

Lil-Rokslider
Hi everybody,

CO draw results are out!

I'm hoping to talk to a few of you that have archery hunted CO 76 in the last 1-3 years. I've got lots of ideas and I'd like to "pick some brains" so to speak. Please post here or send me a pm if you feel like sharing the wealth.

Cheers and good luck!

J_hol

Will_m

WKR
Mine just shows successful? How did you find out which unit you were drawn for?

Congrats on 76. Good luck. Looks like we will be going to our unit through Gunnison this year... We ate at a pretty decent place there a couple of years ago. The Gunnisack I think(don't tell me if you hate it...hey they have beer...lol). Not bad for me as I am coming from the south, but adds over an hour to my brother's drive

Will, mine is doing the same thing. My pref points went up, so I know I got my 2nd choice, however it still says it is mailing a refund check. It will show you what unit you drew eventually I believe. I think they must still be updating. My brother's shows the unit we drew and we were on a group app, so I know I am good, but kind of unnerving.

Vids

WKR
Apparently the elk draw results were screwed up. It's a glitch that it reads successful but also reads that you're getting a refund. They pulled the results down and are working on it.

Congrats on the tag, and yes the Gunnisack is great!