CO Backdoor draw results

DEHusker

WKR
There used to be a way to get "early" draw results in CO. Not sure if there is now....anyone have any intel? I'm tired of waiting.....LOL....

mlgc20

WKR
I feel ya. I just checked my CPW account and bank account to see if there was anything. Sadly no. Wish I knew a way to get earlier results.

All first draw results should be out by Friday. Go fishing or take a hike and work off some of that nervous anticipation. Good luck.

bm-55

FNG
I think they killed the backdoor in 2018 or 2019... just a few more days. Good luck to everybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyTheW

FNG
I've got a pending charge on my card today for my bear tag, not sure if elk would be a separate charge in the next couple days or I just didn't draw.

Vids

WKR
I got the bear email around 1:00. Also just saw a $50 hit on my card, looks like I got another point for moose....

My understanding is that its almost a species-a-day idea...tomorrow comes the deer allocation.

Just a FYI, nothing on my card for either elk or deer so I am going with it

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
As others have said, the backdoor vanished when CPW migrated their RMS to the updated software......no pre results post info any more!

The way Colorado has grown, I was hoping to draw soon before all of the hunting spots are covered in people....but not Moosey for me again.