CO Draw Results?

drew a 3rd season rifle tag ! bad news is points are back to 0...oh well looking forward to fall

Nickels

FNG
Applied for 76 archery deer with 5 points (100% odds), did not draw. Last year I was one of two who did not draw my unit in Utah. I cannot catch a break :mad:

Txhunter85

Lil-Rokslider
QUOTE="rjb0021, post: 1667802, member: 28721"]
Drew 75/751 2nd rifle as 1st choice, be my first Western hunt.
[/QUOTE]

PM me If you’d like to bounce some ideas off me. I’ll be up there with two buddies. One hunting and another just along for the ride

marktole

WKR
Applied for 76 archery deer with 5 points (100% odds), did not draw. Last year I was one of two who did not draw my unit in Utah. I cannot catch a break :mad:

You and me both bud. I put in for a 2nd rifle deer tag, second choice. The last several years odds on that tag was 100% and there were leftovers after that. Two of my buddy’s put in for the same tag. They both drew it, I did not 🙄

Guess we should have put in as a group!

Nickels

FNG
You and me both bud. I put in for a 2nd rifle deer tag, second choice. The last several years odds on that tag was 100% and there were leftovers after that. Two of my buddy’s put in for the same tag. They both drew it, I did not 🙄

Man thats a total bummer! I fly out every year to scout. Had the flight/rental car booked, time off work and even told a buddy I wouldn't be at his wedding that was during my scouting trip. I was at the bottom end of the 100% odds given my points but because of the whole COVID thing, I thought it was a slam dunk. Beginning to think it had the opposite effect of what i thought on application numbers. Sounds like your tag's odds slipped considerably.

marktole

WKR
Man thats a total bummer! I fly out every year to scout. Had the flight/rental car booked, time off work and even told a buddy I wouldn't be at his wedding that was during my scouting trip. I was at the bottom end of the 100% odds given my points but because of the whole COVID thing, I thought it was a slam dunk. Beginning to think it had the opposite effect of what i thought on application numbers. Sounds like your tag's odds slipped considerably.

Yep, but I did get my 3rd choice tag so I can’t complain too much!

Was still surprised to see it swing that much from leftovers to not drawing it at all. I’d be interested to see the data on the draw this year when Colorado releases it.

Nickels

FNG
Yep, but I did get my 3rd choice tag so I can’t complain too much!

Was still surprised to see it swing that much from leftovers to not drawing it at all. I’d be interested to see the data on the draw this year when Colorado releases it.

very interested as well!

street

WKR

They likely changed the tag allocation for the unit. You can check the cpw documents for that.

Link_OH

FNG
I drew Unit 2 Archery... let the work continue...
Good point street... i watched the drawn out numbers but had taken the tag counts to be pretty consistent but will have to watch that for future draws

ColoradoV

WKR
you are being conservative! she has one of the best guides in the state.

Haha thanks guys! Funny but when it is my tag scouting had a hard cap start date of July 1 for well everyone’s sanity lol. Yesterday Kime said well we should get the camper together and go out until Monday and not scouting mind you but camping even tho we will be in the area 🧐...