CO Draw Results?

marktole

WKR
we stretched for a tag and pulled it. wonder if aps were down? either way im excited.

I'm kind of thinking apps were up because I drew my 3rd choice deer tag. Last year there was a 100% chance to draw my 2nd choice tag I put in for this year. Not complaining though, a tag is a tag.

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
Successful draw on 1st choice for a second season rifle hunt; can't wait!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hurts I really banked on drawing this tag.
12f5cb21cb6181c35f630e2d170ce030.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
Did not draw my deer tag. Figured I had less than 20% odds so I am not too bummed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huddy

FNG
Just got confirmation of deer preference point hitting my card, still waiting on elk though. Had a buddy get his deer notification yesterday.

Wapiti16

FNG
I got my bear lottery notifaction monday: not successful.

Got my muley lottery notifaction today: first choice successful.

Haven't gotten elk back yet.

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
Apps must be up. The area I put in for last year drew at 16 points....I went in with many more than that and did not pull a tag......or my second choice which was a leftover last year and didnt get it either.........cant wait to play the dang left over game, thats always a ton of fun.....NOT haha

marktole

WKR
Apps must be up. The area I put in for last year drew at 16 points....I went in with many more than that and did not pull a tag......or my second choice which was a leftover last year and didnt get it either.........cant wait to play the dang left over game, thats always a ton of fun.....NOT haha

That does not give me a lot of confidence for the elk tag I am hoping to draw.

Maybe all the point holders with 7-20 points realized they’re playing a losing game in CO waiting on top tier units and are dumping their points?

fishslap

WKR
I didn’t draw my deer tag but the odds keep going down each year. Last year showed 28% chance. Now to play the reissue game....

WesternHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Drew second choice tags this year... should be an interesting ride for deer. Last year in our first choice was terrible but I was really hoping that was a one off and we'd be back in there. I guess it wasn't in the cards this year but should be an interesting back up.

Ratbeetle

WKR
Also drew my 2nd choice but it's a unit I killed one in before and I've found several decent bucks in there.