CO High Country Mule Deer - Better Binos or Spotter?

Shooter45

FNG
Sierra Trading Post has the Vortex Viper HD 10x42 for $379 right now. Compare what Doug can offer as he is always more than helpful with everything he offers.

Matt G.

WKR
I would spend all on bino then on tripod.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
U

UCFJed

FNG
Easier answer. Call Doug at Cameraland and get the Kowa Genesis 10.4 x44. They are true alpha glass better optically then SLC's for reference.
Yeah I was looking at them, used pair of SLC’s, or a used Razor HD. Wish the Kowa’s had a integrated mounting.

tdhanses

WKR
Skip the razors. The polymer rrs bino cinch is a great way to mount binos easily to a tripod for cheap and very securely, it’s better then 95% of stud mounted options.

Firehawk

WKR
Yeah I was looking at them, used pair of SLC’s, or a used Razor HD. Wish the Kowa’s had a integrated mounting.
The RRS Cinch looks like a great option. I have the Aziak for my Swarovski EL and I like it as much as I do my Outdoorsman's stuff. Way better than the Field Optics Research system I have used in the past. But this would be a good option for a bino that doesn't have a spot to attach a tripod adapter. https://www.aziakequipment.com/shop