CO High country success

Hey fellas, I joined this forum about 2 years ago when I started planning my high country mule deer hunt. I’ve learned a lot and went out last week to test my skills and knowledge and chase some big bucks.
And was not expecting this!
the trip was exactly what everyone says about high country hunting. Challenging mentally and obviously physically. Thank God my cousin offered to tag along with the horses, otherwise I wouldn’t have made it that far in to get on this guy.
but I figured I’d show you guys my first archery DIY public land buck! 3ADCDE03-FA99-42B8-BA0B-65DEF9459EF5.jpeg

Kyle_hint

FNG
Hey fellas, I joined this forum about 2 years ago when I started planning my high country mule deer hunt. I’ve learned a lot and went out last week to test my skills and knowledge and chase some big bucks.
And was not expecting this!
the trip was exactly what everyone says about high country hunting. Challenging mentally and obviously physically. Thank God my cousin offered to tag along with the horses, otherwise I wouldn’t have made it that far in to get on this guy.
but I figured I’d show you guys my first archery DIY public land buck! View attachment 213628
Congrats bro! That’s a good looking Muley

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hinkraka