CO Leftover list is up

What is the best method for scooping up a leftover at 9 am on the 5th;)? I'm trying to get one of 4 cow tags...

If I get the tag in my cart first is that what matters or do I have to get the entire way through the process first?

jrb CO

FNG
Not in a position to try for a tag Tuesday morning, anyone want to PM me with one of those services that attempts to get the tag for you?

What is the best method for scooping up a leftover at 9 am on the 5th;)? I'm trying to get one of 4 cow tags...

If I get the tag in my cart first is that what matters or do I have to get the entire way through the process first?
You gotta get through the process. Just having it in your cart isn't enough - or at least it wasn't for me last year.

I had a long list of choices ranked 1st through 11th, ready to go. I ended up with choice #7 before I could get one to go all the way through. I had 3 in my cart before that but they were bought before my payment went through.

Not in a position to try for a tag Tuesday morning, anyone want to PM me with one of those services that attempts to get the tag for you?
If you know someone you can trust who lives in CO, they can take your info to a license vendor and buy the tag for you at 9:00 a.m. I had my son do this for me 2 years ago and he said it was very easy. But he also went to a small vendor and he said there were no lines there.