CO Leftovers Posted

WKR
So when do you start checking for randomly uploaded tags? I haven't found any yet.

So when do you start checking for randomly uploaded tags? I haven't found any yet.

"Any license that is returned before August 3rd and is eligible to be reissued will be available August 4 at 9AM. Any license returned after this will become available starting August 11 at 9AM and will follow the reissue process. These huntcodes will be released at random times T-F 9AM-4PM through the end of the season. "

trevvamos

Lil-Rokslider
Well that was an experience, didn’t get in until 9:12, ended up with one of those sw archery tags, 5th choice. Not sure if I should have just said screw it and bought OTC elk archery, but now I’m committed

Well, I am glad I jumped on a got our 1st rifle tags early. I figured with 90 leftover tags, we would have been able to grab them later in the day if the website crashed or something. I was wrong. I checked the updated list just before 1130 mountain time and all those 1st rifle tags were gone. Glad I didn't wait.

Dave_

Lil-Rokslider
I got lucky and tried to log on 35-40 minutes early just to check my info and got the running man. (Funny because I watched The Running Man movie last night.) Got into the system with 4 minutes to spare. Got my muzzy bull tag

And some of my buddies got archery tags for the same unit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk