CO may have Covid peak in Sept.

ahlgringo

WKR
I read that earlier as well. It provides an interesting perspective- unfortunately it assumes a lot of principles that may or may not be true. The most challenging thing about this virus is simply the lack of data- we don’t understand a whole lot about it. So models based on incomplete info- I put little faith in. But it is an interesting perspective.

BTW: It also assumes indefinite social distancing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
DenverCountryBoy
I read that earlier as well. It provides an interesting perspective- unfortunately it assumes a lot of principles that may or may not be true. The most challenging thing about this virus is simply the lack of data- we don’t understand a whole lot about it. So models based on incomplete info- I put little faith in. But it is an interesting perspective.

I saw that. People will freak out if social distancing is continued past May.

MattB

WKR
Considering the disease has a max. 14 day incubation and a ~ 14 course, that is totally policy-related.

chasewild

WKR
This is all good information to prepare. Of course, holes can be poked, but we can all agree that the 5p's are better than 3.

street

WKR
Dont trust any modeling that doesn't even give the model or references to previous studies of that model.

The governor's husband is an animal rights activist. If this peaks here in the fall, I wouldn't be surprised if hunting is suspended.

That may be the case, but I’m still taking an elk. That feeds me and my wife for the year.

Fatcamp

WKR

That was my big takeaway. 80% SD indefinitely? Not likely. The deaths from suicide will likely outweigh those saved from the quarantine.

Shrek

WKR
The modeling is sooo reliable. I could write that Chinese virus may leak in October 2028 and it would be just as good of a prediction.

Zee

FNG
Still applied for my normal units but I have a friend coming down from WY for his first-ever mule deer hunt so im hoping this whole thing doesn't ruin it for us.

ahlgringo

WKR
I am definitely nervous about it. The next thing you are going to hear is that since it was transferred to a tiger in the bronx zoo- “for the sake of the elk” we need to keep our distance.

I saw that. People will freak out if social distancing is continued past May.

Living in NJ. I can tell you they are talking about social distancing until there is a vaccine available. That means through next winter and at the earliest based upon how long a fast drug trial lasts more than likely the summer or fall of 2021.

Last edited: