CO Mule Deer Results

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to say, but they did update the points sooner than last year by about 10 days, so maybe we'll know about deer sooner than the posted May 29th?

Tdiesel

Lil-Rokslider
old back door is up so you can tell if you got a tag or not if the preference points didn't let you know

Matt Palmquist

Lil-Rokslider
Go into CO system and try to buy a habitat stamp, when you get into the list of licenses you can buy scroll to the bottom and it will show what you already have on file. If you drew your tag it will have a 591 by it showing that you have the tag rather than just the app, which is like 491 or 481 or something. Still won't tell you unit or anything, but I only put in for points and then a second choice unit.

Pueblo

FNG
Looks like I've got a 591....solo backpack in the Elk's...already have the ten days off work scheduled so I'm glad to have somewhere to go.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
MattE,
go to the CDOW website, look for a purchase license tab and try to go in a buy a habitat stamp (you don't have to complete the transaction), and you should see those codes mentioned ad the bottom of the page.

I'm going from memory here, so if I missed something, someone please chime in to clarify.

Last edited:

bowhnter7

Lil-Rokslider
MattE,
go to the CDOW website, look for a purchase license tab and try to go in a buy a habitat stamp (you don't have to complete the transaction), and you should see those codes mentioned ad the bottom of the page.

I'm going from memory her, so if I missed something, someone please chime in to clarify.

Yes you are correct.

FURMAN

WKR
It looks like I drew my first choice. I can not wait. This will be my first back country hunt.