CO Mule Deer Results

Draw results wont be posted until the end of the month but you can go on through the Divisions website...go to hunting...Big Game...Preference Point. At the bottom of the page you can input your info. Scroll to the bottom of the page and if you have points next to deer 2012 you were unsuccessful on your first choice. If you don't have any..start planning things out...Congratulations!!

Didn't draw my first choice, so hopefully I get my second choice.

Evan did you have any luck?

pronghorn

FNG
Eight straight years of drawing my first chalice has come to an end. Here's to hoping I drew my second choice....

OP
Evan Williams
Dave,

No first choice draw for me this year. Just talked with Bill and he drew but now he is alone hauling his meat out as I will be on the other side of the state if I draw my second choice.

I am also waiting to see what leftovers there may be in some other states and may also look into AZ OTC.

bowhnter7

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like I got mine then....:)

Just got off the phone with my buddy Tom at CDOW and maybe not now.......:(

Don't totally go by this process unless yours says you got a point with 2012 for the year. Anything else and yours may not be done yet.

JG358

WKR
Dave,

No first choice draw for me this year. Just talked with Bill and he drew but now he is alone hauling his meat out as I will be on the other side of the state if I draw my second choice.

I am also waiting to see what leftovers there may be in some other states and may also look into AZ OTC.

I'm sure he'll get over it ;)