CO Resident - Intro

Hoyt Ag

FNG
Howdy guys/gals. I moved to Meeker last year for a change of scenery from South Texas. I'm a frequent poster on TexAgs as well. 39, single, have guided in Texas for 10+ years for whitetail and for Elk and Mulies for several years as well in CO. I primarily bow hunt, but will be rifle for deer this year. I will be hunting (per the draw) Unit 11 for Mule Deer and Unit 12,23,24 North of the White River for elk. Looking for like minded hunters in the area to network with and possibly hunt with. I am taking a step back from guiding this year and hunting for myself for once. I dabble in reloading, woodworking, fishing and golf in free time but my main hobby is hiking and UTV riding. Feel free to send me an email at [email protected].

Just a note, I will be renting rooms out in my house for hunting season if anyone will be needing lodging in the fall. I have 4 rooms available, located in town, plenty of parking and full kitchen.

Last edited:

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Jbehredt

WKR
Aside from being another TX transplant I like your style. I kid, kind of. Welcome!

PS Do me a favor and don’t ride around on your TX plates for two years. Bite the bullet and pay your dues at the CO DMV.

OP
Hoyt Ag

Hoyt Ag

FNG
Aside from being another TX transplant I like your style. I kid, kind of. Welcome!

PS Do me a favor and don’t ride around on your TX plates for two years. Bite the bullet and pay your dues at the CO DMV.
I already did all that along with the tag for the Polaris. Living in a small town, there are no lines and they are so helpful.