CO secondary draw

cbrown2x

FNG
I was told the draw list would be out today. I can't seem to find it yet, anyone else find it yet?

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

JB64

Lil-Rokslider
Wonder when CO will drop this product? Hopefully tonight, been checking everyday, twice a day since the 11th.

CJF

WKR
I also saw a message that their server would be down June 16-17 for routine maintenance.....I'm betting the list isn't available and you won't be able to put in your app until June 18.

OP
C

cbrown2x

FNG
I emailed them last week and got a reply that said on or before 6/15 so I guess they dont even know

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Looks like they are delaying until Wyoming posts their deer and antelope results on Thursday. Gotta milk those application fees to pay for the wolves.

CoStick

WKR
If successful will the pull preference points or is it just random and you keep your points?

R2J

FNG
Secondary is strictly a draw, no points used or awarded. This draw is always good for some summertime dreaming, even if there isn't a huge chance of getting anything. There looks like some returns or no payments on the tag I applied for so here's hoping....

Nothing good on the list, no one else should even bother applying...in all seriousness, youth have 100% preference. I would expect basically every decent tag to be taken by youth, and any after that will have about the same odds as a sheep tag. Still worth the $7 donation I guess?

wildcat33

WKR
Can anyone explain to me why my second choice tag for buck 3rd season was not drawn in primary, but then 14 leftover tags show up on list? Same thing happened to me last year.

amassi

WKR
Can anyone explain to me why my second choice tag for buck 3rd season was not drawn in primary, but then 14 leftover tags show up on list? Same thing happened to me last year.
Turn ins that were drawn ahead if you and relinquished

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk