Co. Spring Turkey partner needed

Hi there a native of Colorado living in the southern part now. I usually always hunt with my fiancee or brother and it turns out this spring neither one of them will be able to join me because of work. So I'm looking for hunting buddy for this spring turkey season if you're interested hit me up

Hi there a native of Colorado living in the southern part now. I usually always hunt with my fiancee or brother and it turns out this spring neither one of them will be able to join me because of work. So I'm looking for hunting buddy for this spring turkey season if you're interested hit me up
Hi Elkhnter303! I would be interested in partnering up! Just moved here in Oct from Ohio, so this is my first season being a Colorado hunter. Went scouting this morning with no luck (did find some good muley rubs though). I'm located in Colorado Springs. Have been turkey hunting for the last 15 years with Easterns in Ohio with a lot of luck, so trying to learn the terrain, units, and how merriams work here.