CO unit 49 help for help

marley

FNG
So I drew a moose tag this year in 49 and the season is at the sametime as the archery and muzzleloader elk. I will be scouting for my moose so I was thinking it wouldn't hurt to ask anyone with an archery or muzzy elk tag for some help. I can relay any good bull elk info and if you find any good bull moose we can help each other out.

brettpsu

Lil-Rokslider
Marley I will have a 49 elk tag and would be glad to help you out for moose. Won't be in the unit till Sept 18th and then will be then till the end of the season. Once you get a few more post under your belt send me a private message and we can exchange phone numbers.

Okbow87

Lil-Rokslider
Marley is a good dude and posts on several other forums I frequent. If he tells you he found good elk, it's gonna be a big one!

OP
M

marley

FNG
Thanks guys. I also drew a CO sheep tag this year so my scouting has been cut in half for each of them. You probably feel real sorry for me right? I'll take all the help I can get and hope to pull them both off.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Marley I will have a 49 elk tag and would be glad to help you out for moose. Won't be in the unit till Sept 18th and then will be then till the end of the season. Once you get a few more post under your belt send me a private message and we can exchange phone numbers.
You can initiate a conversation via pm.

sndmn11

WKR
Thanks guys. I also drew a CO sheep tag this year so my scouting has been cut in half for each of them. You probably feel real sorry for me right? I'll take all the help I can get and hope to pull them both off.
I sent you a PM as well.

Is the sheep tag in 12?

Preston

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck on your hunt, I’m banking on a 2nd season rifle hunt in 49 next October/November

elkster

FNG
I hunted 49 last year for elk. Saw Moose in the same drain 3 days. Have you hunted Wyoming general for elk? P.M. me.