CO Unit 53 2nd Rifle Team Up

Ultraheight

Lil-Rokslider
Hi All,

Planning on hunting Colorado Unit 53 2nd Rifle for the entire season. I have buddies coming out for the weekends, but if anyone is interested in teaming up for Monday Nov 1 - Thursday Nov 28, please let me know. Temperatures will be pretty low with snow on the ground, would feel better about at least sharing a camp with some folks to stay safe. Former elk guide here with a lot of knowledge about CO GMU 53. Happy to share my spots, proven to be very elky over the years.

Ryanb7900

FNG
Hey man,
A buddy and I will be in the same area with a camper base camp for 2nd rifle season. We are coming in from Florida/ Louisiana next Tuesday to do some scouting. We’d welcome the opportunity of teaming up.
Send me a PM and we can see if we can coordinate. I am too new of a member to send PM’s.
Thanks
Patrick

dmperch

FNG
Still in college but hoping I am able to find a way out of classes for second rifle. Looking at 53 and 54, this would be my first hunt. Me and a buddy would be coming from Texas. If either of you guys are available I wouldnt mind at least tagging along and picking your brains and seeing how we can help yall out. Hoping to make it up in May before an internship to try and get a lay of the land.