CO unit 54

If you've hunted GMU 54, please PM me....I want to throw a few ideas at you. We are going up 2nd rifle....CO resident here. Avid hunters(2 hunters). We rotate OTC GMU's as we like to explore new units.

TIA

L.Creed

FNG
I successfully hunted 54 last season during 1st rifle and going again this 1st rifle

jeffpg

WKR
I drew mule deer in 54 back in 2007 and picked up a elk tag just in case. I teamed up with a couple of buddies and we took a couple of legal bulls but it was tough hunting.

I'm naturally interested in what the hunting is like there now.

Mustang06

FNG
I'll be in 54 again this year in first rifle. Hunted there Muzzleloader in 2014, and first rifle in 2016. Spent a couple years in some other units, but heading back to 54. PM me if you have any questions I'll try to help if i can.

I'll be in 54 again this year in first rifle. Hunted there Muzzleloader in 2014, and first rifle in 2016. Spent a couple years in some other units, but heading back to 54. PM me if you have any questions I'll try to help if i can.
Sounds like a well used unit! We will be there this year 1st rifle could be an interesting experience.

trdhtr

FNG
If you've hunted GMU 54, please PM me....I want to throw a few ideas at you. We are going up 2nd rifle....CO resident here. Avid hunters(2 hunters). We rotate OTC GMU's as we like to explore new units.

TIA
I have drawn an archery tag for 54 this year. I would be interested in your thoughts on the unit if you would like to PM me.

westonhoma

Lil-Rokslider
Oldie but couldnt help myself from finding a thread about this unit. I got a 2nd rifle muley tag and will pick up an elk OTC. Would love to touch base with some of you guys about the area as well as bounce a few options off you as far as access points I have found