CO Unit 62

collinparsons

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody going to be archery hunting elk in Colorado unit 62, September 2-6? I'll be there with a bear tag only. Would be awesome if some elk hunters wanted to exchange numbers so that we could let each other know if we spotted animals. It will definitely be my luck that I'll see nothing but elk while hunting bears.

jimmy88

FNG
Anyone here interested in taking a couple of Marines scouting/hunting for 1st rifle season in unit 62?

I can't send PMs yet, but I'll be in that area in the first couple weeks of September with a few guys. Pretty sure they'd all be willing to share bear info for elk info :). Going scouting there next week too. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

jimmy88

FNG
I can't send PMs yet, but I'll be in that area with a few guys. Pretty sure they'd all be willing to share bear info for elk info :). Going scouting there next week too. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

I have a few more days before I can send PM's myself. When I'm off "probation," I will send you some info on where I saw the most bear sign. I won't be able to get out there again until the first part of September. If you will be out there then, I would definitely like to link up. I gotta get all the house projects done first so my wife doesn't divorce me, haha.

I have a few more days before I can send PM's myself. When I'm off "probation," I will send you some info on where I saw the most bear sign. I won't be able to get out there again until the first part of September. If you will be out there then, I would definitely like to link up. I gotta get all the house projects done first so my wife doesn't divorce me, haha.

Sorry Jimmy, realized I didn't make it clear enough. I'm out there for elk archery season, so I can't join in on the rifle hunt. I still wouldn't mind helping out with some scouting info either way. It's always hard to get enough done to keep the wife happy while still getting into elk season :). Hit me up once you get off 'probation' and we'll see if we can help each other out either way.

jimmy88

FNG
Sorry Jimmy, realized I didn't make it clear enough. I'm out there for elk archery season, so I can't join in on the rifle hunt. I still wouldn't mind helping out with some scouting info either way. It's always hard to get enough done to keep the wife happy while still getting into elk season :). Hit me up once you get off 'probation' and we'll see if we can help each other out either way.
1594751371453.png

Spent a week here and saw very little bear sign myself, even though everything stated they were thick.