CO Wolf on Film-Hush video

crich

WKR
Not my typical cup of tea either, but when you are on day four of solo-parenting two babies under two (building collateral with the wife for fall 😂) , zombie mode takes over and you take what the YouTube gives you
Man no kidding. We have a 6 week old and a 2 year old that turned 2 last month. Shits nuts around these parts 🥴

sneaky

"DADDY"
probably right, because the next night, i fell asleep and woke up wearing nothing but a flat brim and rat tail... my wife woke me up and said i was talking in my sleep and asked me what a firebull was :unsure: and asked if it hurt my ears tucking them in my hat.... i couldn't sleep after that and slipped on my skinny jeans and went out to the living room contemplating life.... and finished the video
I know a guy in Utah who knows rat tail. Couple years back he was hunting the late hunt on the Front out of a treestand with an elk decoy out in front of him. My buddy saw him up there and texted him and asked him why he didn't just shoot that elk out in front of his stand since it was in the same spot for like 3 hours. He didn't think it was as funny as we did lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

These guys and their style definitely isn't my cup of tea but I did watch the video. The wolf didn't appear to be collared and my understanding is that the breeding pair in North Park are. If my assumption as to the location of this video is correct I'd say they were 50+ miles from where the wolves have been seen and eating cattle over the winter. Not that wolves don't travel an area that size but with a litter of pups it would be less likely.

I had an interesting conversation with a CPW agent in Walden back in 2018 while he was checking a black bear that I had taken with my bow. This was before there was nearly the hubbub about wolves and the ballot measure BS. He told be that there was one known to be working a specific mountain range in the area that had an RF collar and was from Yellowstone, a young male. They were keeping tabs on him periodically by aircraft. This was when there were just rumors but hadn't been any photo evidence that the department had acknowledged publically.

Last edited: