Cobra Harvester thumb release

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider
I've used the search function and didn't find any results so I figured I'd ask the masses. Does anyone have any experience with the Cobra Harvester thumb release? I'm looking at making the switch from the wrist/index style to a thumb release. I stumbled on the Cobra in my search but didn't find a lot of info on it.
I know there are a lot of other more proven brands out there but I can get a decent military discount on this one which puts price as an attractive aspect of my comparison.
Thanks

I've used the search function and didn't find any results so I figured I'd ask the masses. Does anyone have any experience with the Cobra Harvester thumb release? I'm looking at making the switch from the wrist/index style to a thumb release. I stumbled on the Cobra in my search but didn't find a lot of info on it.
I know there are a lot of other more proven brands out there but I can get a decent military discount on this one which puts price as an attractive aspect of my comparison.
Thanks

seems to be good reviews from Lancaster. I would call the Lancaster pro shop and ask them about it.

OP
Pathfinder27

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider

seems to be good reviews from Lancaster. I would call the Lancaster pro shop and ask them about it.
Yeah I saw their review. I talked to a couple of local shops and I'm going to shoot one on Tuesday, weather permitting.

What did you think about it? Can you close the jaw with a button or do you have to manually? Thanks for the feedback interesting in this release as well as a few others considering switching from a cobra heartland wrist release.

OP
Pathfinder27

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider
So the shop actually didn't have that Cobra in stock like I originally thought. They had several Cobra wrist strap releases but I didn't try any of those out. I ended up going with a Stan Shootoff 4 finger.
I compared the Stan with a Carter Wisechoice. The Carter has a strong reputation but it was much louder and felt less refined than the Stan.

Zac

WKR
So the shop actually didn't have that Cobra in stock like I originally thought. They had several Cobra wrist strap releases but I didn't try any of those out. I ended up going with a Stan Shootoff 4 finger.
I compared the Stan with a Carter Wisechoice. The Carter has a strong reputation but it was much louder and felt less refined than the Stan.
You will be much happier with the Stan.

Thank you, tough decisions when you can’t try before you buy.

OP
Pathfinder27

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you, tough decisions when you can’t try before you buy.
yeah, i can get a decent military discount on that Cobra online but I wanted to feel a few and see what was best for me. I chose to pay more for peace of mind and I'm glad I did. I'm sure the Cobra is a fine release but I don't know for certain since I couldn't get my hands on one.