Cock Block: A Hunting Story

Poser

WKR
When I was Freshman in HS, I was trying to get with this older, super hot girl who was out of my league, but occasionally would give me batty-eyed attention in the right social context. Anyway, I was looking to make some moves at a field party one night because I figured the average attendee was a little too lowbrow for her liking. I came bearing gifts in the form of a Pina Colada slushy from Sonic mixed with Mad Dog 20/20. Sure shot, right? Things didn’t go my way as she ended up leaving with a dude driving an Iroc Z28 complete with a multi disk CD player, sporting an outdated letterman’s jacket + a bit of a mullet and had usurped me with Boone’s Farm and an Aire of intimidation in the form of a good ol’ redneck, field party ass whoopin’

Apparently, they ended up parked on a farm road and were getting busy under the open air Iroc roof panels while listening to Skid Row when a couple of Coon hunters stumbled upon them. One member of this hunting party happened to her father

Years later, she would beg for my attention through FB messenger with the degree of desperation that only a single mom with children from multiple fathers can muster up.

Cockblocked

TSAMP

WKR
When I was Freshman in HS, I was trying to get with this older, super hot girl who was out of my league, but occasionally would give me batty-eyed attention in the right social context. Anyway, I was looking to make some moves at a field party one night because I figured the average attendee was a little too lowbrow for her liking. I came bearing gifts in the form of a Pina Colada slushy from Sonic mixed with Mad Dog 20/20. Sure shot, right? Things didn’t go my way as she ended up leaving with a dude driving an Iroc Z28 complete with a multi disk CD player, sporting an outdated letterman’s jacket + a bit of a mullet and had usurped me with Boone’s Farm and an Aire of intimidation in the form of a good ol’ redneck, field party ass whoopin’

Apparently, they ended up parked on a farm road and were getting busy under the open air Iroc roof panels while listening to Skid Row when a couple of Coon hunters stumbled upon them. One member of this hunting party happened to her father

Years later, she would beg for my attention through FB messenger with the degree of desperation that only a single mom with children from multiple fathers can muster up.

Cockblocked

Attachments

• df8a45e6b227396ed05ed55fabb649c8.jpg
    df8a45e6b227396ed05ed55fabb649c8.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 87
Not a cock bloc, but a observation, My wife of going on 45 years turning back too a first date, was a pick up truck a six pack of budwiser a .243 rifle and a afternoon of parking, in a field hunting ground hogs. Told her right off the bat I was a hunter. Not some slicked up city boy, spend time with me and theres going too be blood somewhere.

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
I've never needed to cock block a buddy...
That's all they are - buddies.

Ha this... I remember one time a buddy and his new girlfriend met me out to a spot to fish Redhorse suckers and she brought a friend, supposed to be my date. I had some beaver traps set in the river just down stream from the fishing hole. So I wandered down there and checked the set and sure enough pulled up a fresh beav!! That was the only beaver I got that day, pretty sure I grossed them out bc they left not long after that. LOL