Coffee While Hunting

jspradley

WKR
I like my coffee like my women....light brown and super sweet! Can't bring my chilled creamer, so I like Hills Bros. Double mocha instant cappuccino!!! So good!

Off topic but that reminds me of one of my favorite jokes-

"I like my women like I like my coffee, ground up and in the freezer"

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread...

Joekidd

FNG
So if I dont drink coffee I will literally die, ok maybe not but Im not going to test it to find out. Anyhow, what does everyone do for coffe both around camp and out hunting during the day or backpacking?
Im trying to weigh my options between percolator or coffee press at camp. Then take a heavy thermos with me during the day or to take a jetboil and instant coffee while out. What works for everybody else?

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
They make mugs that have a press inside you put grounds in and it takes a bit but it works, adds weight tho and takes up a lot of space

Krieg Hetzen

Lil-Rokslider
There is a thing called an ESPRO. They’re on amazon for $35 or you can go get a BRCC one for $50. It’s a portable French press that has a dual stage filter for tea or for coffee. Keeps your drink hot for hours, extremely durable and the French press part is easy To remove when you are just using it as a thermos. It’s almost the perfect size to hold, the filters are stainless steel mesh and super easy to clean. Also the seal when using it as a press will keep the grounds from your drink even with preground stuff.

I refuse to go hunting, fishing or to work without mine. It is worth the $50 price tag just for the sheer usability. So the $35 on amazon is a steel imo.