Cold weather mitts

Zeke0496

FNG
I am searching for cold weather mittens for glassing or just sitting in a tree stand. Any and all suggestions are much appreciated.

bsnedeker

WKR
I've got some really warm carhartt mittens. They keep my hands pretty toasty when glassing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wrench

WKR
I have some down packable mittens that stuff down to the size of an egg and are super warm.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
OR Alti mitts are great. Insulated and water proof shell that can be used on its own or with the included liner mitt.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Black Diamond Mercury Mitts outperform any “hunting” brand gloves and are cheaper. Hestra are more expensive but are top of the line quality ski gloves that perform really well.

Hestra makes some really nice stuff.

GZeus24

Lil-Rokslider
Look into the Bridger Glassing Mitts at Skre if you haven't seen them. They sound exactly like what you are looking for.

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
Really want a pair for skiing. Been staring at them for the better part of a decade. But man. Not cheap.
Once you get a pair, you will never go back to anything else. They are awesome. I probably put 500 ski days on my first pair, plus hunting, backpacking, snow shoveling, ect.

OP
Z

Zeke0496

FNG
I've got some really warm carhartt mittens. They keep my hands pretty toasty when glassing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Do you know they style of them? Are they just the warmest ones? Because I saw a pair at sportsman’s and it was the warmest.