Coldest Temp you have camped/hunted in?

Broomd

WKR
Coldest was Kodiak deer hunting, 2004. My -20 Western Mountaineering bag never showed up from eBay, the seller stiffed me.
So, I took my sheep bag--1lb integral designs 30* Pertex bag, and did I ever pay for that.
I wore everything I had to sleep and still froze my ass off in the zero temps.
One night I dreamed that i was visiting a black Pentecostal church and we had all gathered in the packed church foyer when I became increasingly crushed by about five huge jovial black women. I awoke to find myself literally smothering to death from all the crap I had on over my face.
Absolute misery, and I lived and camped in Alaska many times as a resident. That Kodiak trip to Larsen bay was the worst.

cbrslider

FNG
Coldest camping was -10 in a dome tent but didn't do any hunting. Coldest hunt was -15 in a tree stand with driving wind....won't do that again. Thank God for hand warmers and body warmers. Did go jogging to win a weight loss competition on several days when it was -10 degrees...what we do to win money to buy hunting stuff.

Troutnut

FNG
Coldest tent camping with no stove was just below 0 on opening day in Idaho last year, I think. I'm pretty sure I've hunted colder than that but I never really kept track on car-based or day hunts.

Cody_W

WKR
Pheasant hunting the oklahoma
Panhandle about 15 years ago for me. Right at 0°F was fine until breaking through the ice in a creek we thought wasn’t but a few inches deep that ended up filling all the way to my chest.... 4 miles from the truck. 😂 at that point I just said we might as well finish our push as it was the same length as turning around. Think we killed 6 birds total out of a 4 man crew. Sure wasn’t my best day of bird hunting.