collapsable water bottle

JayPee

I played with one in sportsmans, thought about replacing my Nalgene with it for backpacking. The plastic felt a bit cheesy though

rgroves79

I haven't used that bottle in particular but I do use the Platypus collapsible bottles frequently to carry excess water for camp etc. I still use my normal bottle for the usual day to day drinking though.
Absolutely love them!

^^^This^^^ I use them to carry water for the dog in the game bag on my bird vest. Way better than carrying a bottle in that situation. They have held up well in a year or so of use.

GKPrice

Banned
I use 'em for whiskey all the time, have since they first came out - very good quality and a good resource to have

T43

I've used a Vapur bottle that I got as a gift for 2 years now with no issues. It's been pretty handy really.

16Bore

Usually have a couple platypus. Small rubberband around the neck comes in handy when empty so you can roll them up to stow.

$0.01 tip of the day.

Odell

If I'm not pressed for room we usually take a few 2 liter bottles for camp water. Suck the air out of them and stick them under a strap. They are tough and you can probably find one laying around the house.

Beendare

Platy bag here as well. That 1/2 gal bag with the little handle cutout is perfect for backpack hunts...but i'm not sure they make it anymore.

for $13....this is a no brainer
Access Denied

I can tell you they hold up well.....i've got one that must be 20 years old