Colo FNG

ctcranor

FNG
Hey all, great site, glad I found it! Colorado western slope native living on the front range now. Grew up hunting but have been out of it (beside for upland bird hunting) for almost 40 years now. Just purchased my first compound bow with plans for deer and turkey hunts. Will stick with my rifle for my first elk hunt this fall. Got to admit that the archery thing is addictive....I find myself swing by the range on my way home daily! Granted, it's new to me, like 2 weeks new, but very enjoyable. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.

Jbehredt

WKR
Man you moved the wrong direction, western slope to front range. I’d love to do the opposite. We should have traded houses! Welcome to the slide!

OP
ctcranor

ctcranor

FNG
Thank you! I've been on this side since 1985 with the exception of 5 years in the Army. Family is still on that side so easy enough to visit, far enough not to get a drop in! Certainly a great place to grow up and, as retirement is knocking, maybe a nice place to return to! Money can certainly go further in a few other places though....Colorado isn't cheap!