Colo Sheep and Mt. Goat hunters plz read

khunter

Lil-Rokslider
If you are a current or previous Colo Sheep or Mt. Goat tag holder the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society has a can't miss event for you on July 9th!

We are hosting our 2nd annual Sheep & Goat Hunter Meet and Greet on July 9th in Golden Colo from 10 am to 2 pm to help connect the lucky new crop of hunters with the folks who have hunted the various units previously.

See attached link for details and please sign up if you are holding a tag and would like to meet some experts on your particular tag willing to help you start planning your scouting and hunt.

If you have hunted sheep and/or goats in Colo please sign up for the opportunity to get more mileage and fun out of your hunt by sharing your insights with the next crop of hunters.

A bunch of folks have signed up already. Join us for a good cause and a good time!

Hit me with a response here or via DM if have questions. This event was a huge success last year and will only be better this year.

Kirby Wynn, RMBS board member and overall sheep and goat hunting nut.

Screenshot_3.jpg

Wish I could've made it! I was busy doing Bighorn Sheep research in Montana. Drew a Ewe tag this year!