Colonoscopy....

Broomd

WKR
Tomorrow....for both wife and me. Our first. Colon issues run in my family so I'm overdue.
Just chugged round one of the purge juice, good lord--gack! Waiting for the purge now....

Anyone else gotten the probe lately?

Grisha

Lil-Rokslider
last month, first time. horrible evening before hand, but no after effects from the procedure itself.

Every ten years for me. Five years for my wife.

Procedure isn't horrible. Now the day before..................

They give ya go-lytely? I promise, it will be anything but lite! Took care of several patients when I was a RN that had to take it for pre surgery. I feel for ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EdP

WKR
Colon cancer is the most preventable form of cancer. Put up with the prep and get it done. It sucks but it's only one afternoon and evening then it's over. I've had 7 or so, next one is in 2 years. Not looking forward to it but I will sure as heck do it. I've got a 2 yr old grandson to take on hunts and I want to be around to do it.

ChrisA

WKR
Had first one last month. The prep was the worst and may ass was so raw by the end of it. Was so damned let down after getting my wits about me after the procedure. As I was waking up, I had the most vivid vision or dream that I was on Mille Lacs pulling jumbo perch through the ice, I had a new yellow skidoo, Otter flip over and it was a bluebird day. Then I realized what was going on and proceeded to fart and fart and...

Then I was super hungry for pizza.

Goodluck man, hope everything scopes out well!

Chris