Colorado 14'er Hike(s) in 2013 - Any interest?

Utah Transplant (after ~20 years in Colorado)
Hey Guys / Gals,

I have the itch to hike a 14'er or two, this coming summer..... If there's any interest amongst the Rokslide crowd, we could agree on a date or two and converge at the base of the mountain, on a Friday afternoon (if Longs Peak, is up for consideration, as an example), or on a Saturday morning for a longer day hike. Either is doable for me. Anyway, I just thought I'd throw it out there!

I also need to get out and do some shed-hunting, but it's been tough to find the time, with ski season still in full swing!

bnsafe

WKR
absolutely, let me know when. usually saturdays work best for me but i will try to get whatever done, keep me in the loop

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I dont think I am in shape for a 14er but if you do some shed hunting Im good for a good 10 miles of relative inclines and such. I need to get in shape for Elk hunting but a 14er would put me under =-) Im in Littleton

Tookeymonster

Lil-Rokslider
I plan on doing a couple. Grays and Tories can be good for newbies. Keep us posted if anything gets put together.

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
I'm down for Longs. I have already been kicking the idea around. 2nd or 3rd weekend in July will work for me.

Longs is a great overnight trip. Camping in the Boulderfield is a lot of fun. Just don't forget to reserve a permit way in advance if you do it as an overnight trip.

It's also fun as a day hike.

I'd be interested either way.

CO_Dave

FNG
l'll toss my hat in the mix too, as above - Saturdays would be a preference despite the crowds.