Colorado 2020 Big Game Regulations Online

Jbehredt

WKR
Good move on the season choice for moose. Once in a lifetime should be that way. My buddy last year scouted a couple big bulls for his rifle tag.......they didn’t make it through muzzleloader.

It's not stated on the "What's New" page but I noticed that a lot of the Southwest is now listed as CWD positive with mandatory testing (for deer).

OP
cnelk

cnelk

WKR
It's not stated on the "What's New" page but I noticed that a lot of the Southwest is now listed as CWD positive with mandatory testing (for deer).

That’s because its nothing new for the CPW to designate new CWD units for testing each year.

Scotto

WKR
Thanks for posting the link. Looks like I will also be adding a bear tag to September.

gobears870

Lil-Rokslider
With a secondary draw this year, I guess it’s safe to assume the leftover list will be pretty sparse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ericF

WKR
With a secondary draw this year, I guess it’s safe to assume the leftover list will be pretty sparse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the general idea they had for implementing the secondary draw. They don't want that rush on leftover day anymore that crashes the system. I think I remember something about the timing and payment processing this year that will still push some licenses to the leftover list, but that would be fixed next year

Am I correct that to purchase a deer preference point I need the small game license... approximately $83 and then there’s a $9 application fee. No fee for the point itself so total about $92?