Colorado 2nd season or archery

Does anyone know of any good units for Colorado 2nd season or high country archery deer that can be drawn fairly easily? Looking for a unit with good potential. I will be backpack hunting and don't mind rugged country. Just want to find a unit with decent numbers and trophy potential. I can help anyone with any wyoming info in return. Thanks a lot to all

Nobody is going to tell you anything, this is the same stupid damn question everyone wants to know the answer to without doing any work.
The post above is absolutely correct. Questionable internet info will get you nowhere; anyone dumb enough to mention so much as a unit on a forum isn't worth taking info from. Spend a few summer weekends on any unit and you'll find something to hunt.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

If you can't get out and scout, do some draw/harvest data research to try and make the best educated decision you can. There are plenty of sites that can help you with that.

OP
I
38/391/461 give up multiple B&C bucks every year, pretty easy to get a tag or two.
Thank u for the info. That's all I wanted. Instead of people telling me I can't get at least a hint this way or any kind of info at all. U proved them wrong. Thank u very much. Its not like u told me where there's a giant buck laying. I have no problem doing on the ground work, but y not put feelers out. Once again, I appreciate it

OP
I
Nobody is going to tell you anything, this is the same stupid damn question everyone wants to know the answer to without doing any work.
The post above is absolutely correct. Questionable internet info will get you nowhere; anyone dumb enough to mention so much as a unit on a forum isn't worth taking info from. Spend a few summer weekends on any unit and you'll find something to hunt.

OP
I
A gentlemen two posts below just gave me some info. Proceed u wrong I guess. I have no problem scouting, hunting, hiking, any of it. But y not try to get some vague info from more informed hunters. I hunt and live in wyoming and help guys out with info all the time. It's not like giving someone a unit number tells them right where there's a giant buck laying under a tree. Thanks for your response

Truaxdw

Lil-Rokslider
I like using the gohunt filter, you have to subscribe to their insider service. You can filter out Units based on public land, success rates, points needed to draw and if you compare those results with their maps you can get a good idea which units have The altitude you’re looking to hunt. All of this is available from other sources it’s just easier to look up instead of creating your own spreadsheets. IMO

A gentlemen two posts below just gave me some info. Proceed u wrong I guess. I have no problem scouting, hunting, hiking, any of it. But y not try to get some vague info from more informed hunters. I hunt and live in wyoming and help guys out with info all the time. It's not like giving someone a unit number tells them right where there's a giant buck laying under a tree. Thanks for your response
LMAO did you look at where he sent you?!

sndmn11

WKR
LMAO did you look at where he sent you?!

Hey now, my statement was true; lots of B&C bucks and bulls. At least one of those units some of the buck tags are list B. So many deer the doe tags are list C.

If the leg work is successful, it will be a heck of a honey hole.

Hey now, my statement was true; lots of B&C bucks and bulls. At least one of those units some of the buck tags are list B. So many deer the doe tags are list C.

I agree, what you said is completely true. As a bonus, a guy could drive down and catch a Rockies game in the evening

sndmn11

WKR
I agree, what you said is completely true. As a bonus, a guy could drive down and catch a Rockies game in the evening

No! They will not be playing any games this season. All scheduled events will strictly be exhibition and stat padding events for the other team. I am sticking by my position that figuring out those units would result in a lot of taxidermy bills.

OP
I

OP
I
Thanks again. I will look into those units. A gentleman last year tipped me off to a unit as well, told me it wasn't an awesome unit but a few big bucks come out every year. I drew the tag, hunted my ass off and killed a 190 buck. It was great.

No! They will not be playing any games this season. All scheduled events will strictly be exhibition and stat padding events for the other team. I am sticking by my position that figuring out those units would result in a lot of taxidermy bills.
Agreed, the way they let Arenado go was embarrassing!

I’m doing the same research right now. I’m doing 1st archery though. In 2 days of researching I got it narrowed down to about 10 units/areas. Not real difficult in this day and age with IPhones to figure it out by yourself in a couple days. Good luck.
Matt

Outdoorjoe318

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks again. I will look into those units. A gentleman last year tipped me off to a unit as well, told me it wasn't an awesome unit but a few big bucks come out every year. I drew the tag, hunted my ass off and killed a 190 buck. It was great.
You'd be better off putting in to go back there than 391...