Colorado 2nd season

Man I love seeing people get their first animal, congrats!! And to do it with no mentorship and going 5 years without killing an animal, that takes a tough dude. Congrats again and keep stacking them up in years to come.

OP
Popcan

Popcan

FNG
Man I love seeing people get their first animal, congrats!! And to do it with no mentorship and going 5 years without killing an animal, that takes a tough dude. Congrats again and keep stacking them up in years to come.
Haha thanks man. I don't know that I'd say tough, more like stubborn and persistent. Either way thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Matt79

Lil-Rokslider
Congratulations on the buck! I also shot my first mule deer this yr, during second rifle. It was a hunt I will never forget and I know yours will be the same, congrats!

OP
Popcan

Popcan

FNG
Congratulations on the buck! I also shot my first mule deer this yr, during second rifle. It was a hunt I will never forget and I know yours will be the same, congrats!
Hey thanks, and congrats to you as well.

Pistolpete28

Lil-Rokslider
Congratulations on your achievement! Most people would of gave up after 5 years! Way to stay with it and not give up

OP
Popcan

Popcan

FNG
Congrats man on that nice buck!! Glad to see your perseverance pay off! Your enthusiasm is refreshing!🤙
Hey thank you. I've noticed that I've been more enthused since coming back. Strange how a bit of success can do that.