colorado 75/751 solo mission

OP
E
I’ll be there tomorrow afternoon. Give me a call 5625057388. Maybe we can bounce some ideas around

Any of you guys going to be in 75/751 next week 20-26th? Thinking about driving back out, but solo didn’t work for me the 1st week of sept, just too far out of my element for a first time elk hunter. Prefer to hunt with someone if anyone wants to team up. Still havent unpacked from week 1, but don’t want to head back unless someone wants to at least base camp together. I can call pretty good, and I can haul meat if needed.

Last edited:
OP
E
Any of you guys going to be in 75/751 next week 20-26th? Thinking about driving back out, but solo didn’t work for me the 1st week of sept, just too far out of my element for a first time elk hunter. Prefer to hunt with someone if anyone wants to team up. Still havent unpacked from week 1, but don’t want to head back unless someone wants to at least base camp together. I can call pretty good, and I can haul meat if needed.
I’ll be here until the Monday evening. I’ve hiked and glassed a bunch and haven’t seen anything yet. Newer sign in the NF than the wilderness where I started