Colorado application mistake

Chad44

Lil-Rokslider
My cousin was applying for elk this year and applied wrong. He is from Ohio and didn't think I knew what I was talking about. :(. He has a point and thought he needed to put the preference point code in for first choice and then the code he actually wanted in the second choice spot. He was confused. My question is will CDOW correct this mistake if he calls on Monday? Or is it done and he'll have two points now? I'm thinking they won't make corrections but I've never had this happen.

Utah Transplant (after ~20 years in Colorado)
Here's the exact statement from the hunting guide, on page 8: "If you've already turned in your application, but made a mistake on it, corrections must be made online by April 8th. Go to: www.wildlife.state.co.us/ShopDOW/AppsAndLicenses/Pages/ApplicationCorrections.aspx."

Best of luck to you, mate!

OP
C

Chad44

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the info guys. I gave him the info. Fence sitter, how long have you lived here? I've been here most of my life. Larkspur, Kiowa, and castle rock. Love it here.

OP
C

Chad44

Lil-Rokslider
For sure! My brother has 1800 acres by bell mountain that I shoot at a lot. We have a pretty good long range set up over there.