Colorado Backdoor Thread

Johnson27

Lil-Rokslider
Just posting from Page 3 of the brochure - Important Dates - Refunds mailed July 7. Colorado wont posted the official results for deer and elk until Thursday. Kind of of surprised people on MM said they already have theirs. Great if they do.
I had to turn in a deer tag last year due to shoulder surgery and it took FOREVER to get my refund.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I've gotten sheep, goat, and moose refunds (moose still hasn't shown up as unsuccessful on the summary page). I either draw or go leftovers on elk/deer so no experience with those tags being returned. I know in 2015 the pronghorn tag refund was late June or early July I recall right before it showed up.

I wish they would update the dang results already I'd like to know which choice I ended up with... I have hunts to plan/day dream about!

Got my moose refund almost 2 weeks ago way before official results. Wouldn't even be surprised if my deer or bear tags are in the mail today. I have gotten tags before official results are posted numerous times. Kind of a bass ackwards way of doing the draw if you ask me

ncstewart

WKR
I just checked and I got my deer refund today but not elk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jm1607

WKR
Dang, haven't gotten Deer or Bear yet. Was hoping it would be waiting for me today.. I hope it comes in the next couple days before my week long vacation, could really use the spending cash!

topher89

WKR
"Officially" as in you checked the draw results on the Colorado website? I just checked and it says they're still pending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There was a problem with results. You could look this morning but it looks like there are issues with the elk results for some people.

Check out this thread http://www.rokslide.com/forums/gene...age-official-results.html?posted=1#post703788

My results were fine, I drew my deer, elk and pronghorn tag but my buddy had an issue with his elk tag. It said Successful but also said refund

Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
I officially drew my deer tag as well... just looked about an hour ago. Applied for an elk point and I think I checked a box that said send me an OTC Archery ES tag... would that be an option or am I remembering?